- EPS from continuing operations was an all-time record $1.64, up 44% compared to fourth quarter 2016 EPS from continuing operations of $1.14
- Total revenue of $5.7 billion increased by 4% compared to the year-ago period. Same store revenue of $5.6 billion increased by 4% compared to the year-ago period
- Same store gross profit of $851 million increased by 7% compared to the year-ago period, driven by an all-time record same store Customer Financial Services gross profit per vehicle reta...
- AutoNation expects the recent tax reform bill to positively impact fourth quarter 2017 net income from continuing operations by approximately $41 million, or approximately $0.45 per share
- AutoNation estimates the recent tax reform bill will positively impact full year 2018 net income from continuing operations by approximately $75 million to $100 million, or approximately $0.80 to $1.10 per share
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN), America'...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Jan. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc. (NYSE: AN), America's largest automotive retailer, today announced that it will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2017 on Thursday, February 1, 2018. Mike Jackson, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Lance Iserman, Executive Vice President of Sales and Chief Operating Officer, Scott Arnold, Executive Vice President of Customer Care and Brand Extensions, and Cheryl Mil...
Executive Vice President
Chief Marketing Officer, Communications and Public Policy
Phone: 954.769.3146 firstname.lastname@example.org
Press inquiries, or interview requests can be sent to Marc via e-mail.
Please state the following with your request:
Name of the organization you represent
Brief description of your request, or article
For other inquiries or corporate information, call: 954.769.7000